Title: Saddle Up
Author: SquidgiePDX
Fandom: The Pitt
Characters: Dennis Whitaker, Michael "Robby" Robinavitch, Dennis Whitaker's Brothers
Rating: PG (language, sexual innuendo)
Warnings: Not Betaed
Notes: Written for the picture prompt, prompt 4 of the cowboy challenge in the WhatIf-AU Community.
Summary: So that’s how, just before the Spring planting season the following year, Dennis and Robby, as well as a few select people from The Pitt made their way to tiny Broken Bow, Nebraska for the wedding of one Dennis Whitaker and his fiancé Michael Robinavitch
Can be read over here on AO3 or over here on SqWA.
(I haven't posted a fic here in FOREVER! Are we still doing that? ::grin:: )
Author: SquidgiePDX
Fandom: The Pitt
Characters: Dennis Whitaker, Michael "Robby" Robinavitch, Dennis Whitaker's Brothers
Rating: PG (language, sexual innuendo)
Warnings: Not Betaed
Notes: Written for the picture prompt, prompt 4 of the cowboy challenge in the WhatIf-AU Community.
Summary: So that’s how, just before the Spring planting season the following year, Dennis and Robby, as well as a few select people from The Pitt made their way to tiny Broken Bow, Nebraska for the wedding of one Dennis Whitaker and his fiancé Michael Robinavitch
Can be read over here on AO3 or over here on SqWA.
(I haven't posted a fic here in FOREVER! Are we still doing that? ::grin:: )
no subject
Date: 2026-08-31 12:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-31 02:22 pm (UTC)That said, if you want, I can definitely get you both seasons if you're interested. There's a reason the show gets ALL of the Emmys!
no subject
Date: 2026-08-31 04:13 pm (UTC)Wow, thanks! Let's put a pin in that (getting it for me) - I might try to get a free trial of HBO, then binge-watch all the eps.
(As I did with The Vampire Lestat, but then I canceled (because, at least with AMC+, there really wasn't anything else I was super interested in watching on that channel that would warrant the monthly streaming bill, and I'm trying to downside my streaming because the point was to REPLACE cable, not pay as much as cable costs with premium channels!)
If a show's good, I'll just buy it, as I did with True Detective and IWTV. Thank you though! I'll keep it in mind!